I own a 2014 Porsche Panamera 4, this car books @ nearly $100K.We had some rain last month, and the rear hatch seals failed so some rainwater got into the electrical and sound systems.

Of course, all of this needs to be repaired. I had the car towed to Porsche locally (Huntsville, AL) for what I thought would be a simple new car warranty fix. Nope! They denied it and state this is a weather event...really?

I do not know about the rest of the civilized world, but I've NEVER had a car leak in a rainstorm. High end OR low end.

Not only did Porsche loose another sale (I was going to buy a new Macan this month), but they lost a client for life.I plan to take this to the bitter end out of principle!

Review about: 2014 Porsche Panamera 4 Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Awful client service.

Had an Experience with Porsche Cars North America?

Comments

Porsche lost me to Benz years ago.

I love how you can afford a Porsche but can't see the difference between "loose" and "lose." 10/10 Fake ***

to Anonymous #1350804

Excuse Sir, I did not edit this!

Tint King - Indianapolis Window Tint - Bait and Switch King Tint King "These guys have criminal records that have been verified, and they will use bait and switch tactics to charge you more money while they have your car in their garage..." Read more Hyundai - Wrong commitments and when the buyer makes payment they then take the buyer for granted. I feel cheated Hyundai "I have Booked Car I20 Hyundai (Silver Colour) with the Dealer (M/s. DSC Motor Pvt Ltd) 399, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600035, India, Dealer Executive Mr. Jeyaguru. P...." Read more Fleetwood RV 2017 Bounder brochure false advertisement Fleetwood RV "Purchased a 2017 Bounder 33C and took it out for first time last weekend to find the rear window did not have the day shade roller, only the night shade..." Read more 2016 Fleetwood RV - Jamboree Rv Review from Denver, Colorado Fleetwood RV "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more