Never wrote an online review in my life, this is the first one but dealing with Porsche Financial Services in the US is terrible and I need to tell my story so you don't make the mistake I made!They are absolutely the worst services I've ever worked with!

They even past AT&T uvirse which I thought was the worst! PFS will charge you excessive wear and use regardless if the car is fine or not if you don't renew or get another car from them!! I delivered my car 6000K miles LESS than the lease term, clean with no scratches! but they still want to charge me $2,5000 for a dent on the front bumbler that doesn't exist, all that without even checking the car.

Bottom line, no matter how much I dispute with them, they don't care. They will send the bill to collections and damage your credit history. I even sent them a pic of the car the day of the delivery and they still want to charge me excessive wear and tear. (I've attached a pic of the car for reference) My next step is to go to court even if this cost me more $$ but I rather donate this money to the poor and not give this company (VW and associates a penny).

Never again! Never buy or lease anything from VW, Audi or Porsche!!

They are the worst.Please avoid.

Review about: Porsche Cars North America Auto Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Porsche financial services.

Had an Experience with Porsche Cars North America?

Comments