3.6

Traded my 911 in for a panamera. 2 weeks later Porsche financial debuts our bank account for another payment of a car we no longer had. We have called multiple times and they are unwilling to refund the entire amount.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of porsche 911 trade in. Porsche Cars North America needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned porsche 911 trade in in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Porsche Cars North America.

Had an Experience with Porsche Cars North America?

Comments

They are clueless.I paid my car loan off, , shortly thereafter I started getting phone dalls from the dealer asking if I wanted to buy a new one.

One month later I received an email dunning me for a late payment.

Bottom line, one month after payout I still had no title. Had to go round and round with them. What did I receive but a letter saying that thry did not have the title and a lien release.

After hours of calls they have it but will not fill out the release on the title.

I have to take the title and paper release to DMV and pay $76.50 for a title reflecting no lien.

Shoddy customer service to say the least.I own 2 Porsches but never again.