we attended an event a porsche autocross event to be among cars and the crowd.when we arrived the local porsche events coordinator Heather Brant asked us to show we had money or leave.

I had never seen this type of behaviour at a car event. her job is to promote the brand not turn customers away. porsche should rethink heather brant role. I have been very turned off with the brand.

I have owned countless porsches over the years I will most likely never buy a porsche car ever again.

Heather Brant should be fired for her behaviour.she's making the brand look bad.

Had an Experience with Porsche Cars North America?

Comments

The Porsche brand has looked bad for many years. Where have you been? Events are for participants not loitering.

It really doesn't help your case that your rant is anonymous -- nor do you take your complaint to where it should be. Feel free to contact me at carrera3@msn.com if you really do feel you have an issue -- because your account differs radically from others who were there.

Oh, and I forgot, the police had to get involved to remove this retard.

I was there and listened to this jack-*** complain and use profanity aimed at Heather.Disregard this wacko who feels like he has the right to complain.

YOU SHOWED UP TO A PRIVATE EVENT, UNINVITED! She gladly stated that she would add you to the list of the next event. Just because you own a porsche does not entitle you to all of their property and certainly doesn't grant you the right of passage to every event they host. You were vulgar, rude and used very inappropriate language towards a lady.

Heather handled herself as a professional and this *** deserves to get thrown out of whatever porsche club he claims himself to be a part of. I side with heather!

Oh, and I forgot, the police had to get involved to remove this retard.

I side with heather!This guy was out of his mind, definitely on my top 5 list of all time ***-holes.